BBQ Bapta competition now closed!
After a poor summer the BBQ Baptas competition has closed, so even if you’re a budding Barbi Spielberg or Quentin Barbecue and you feel you’ve got what it takes to direct an award-winning BBQ video, you’ll now have to wait to next year to become one of our BBQ Baptas winners?
The Three BBQ Categories
CLOSED – Best-ever BBQ
CLOSED – Funniest-ever BBQ
CLOSED – Strangest-ever BBQ
What you’ll get as a Bapta winner!
By entering the BBQ Baptas you could win some major prizes as well as the undoubted prestige of becoming a Bapta Award-winner; just think how that will impress at your next Barbi-bash!
Britain’s Best BBQ Video = £500 + Hi-quality BBQ + BarbiBox + Bapta Award
Britain’s Funniest BBQ Video = BarbiBox + Bapta Award
Britain’s Strangest BBQ Video = BarbiBox + Bapta Award
As this is the preeminent BBQ video event, we’ve naturally had to set tough, but simple rules:
- Any video entry must be created and submitted by the person that created the video or a member of their family, naturally with their permission.
- The video must be your creation and be a fair, accurate and reasonable record of your BBQ event.
- The video must be for a BBQ held in 2019.
- No entries for previously submitted videos, (2018 or before) or videos filmed in previous years will be accepted.
- The video length should not exceed 2 mins and must contain relevant BBQ video and audio. Graphics and stills may be included in support.
- The submitted video must clearly state the category entered. Only one category can be entered per video.
- All videos entered must be uploaded to the National BBQ Week Facebook page.
- All entrants accept that any video submitted can be used by National BBQ Week for promotional use.
- Competition closes August 30th 2019. Winners will be announced Monday September 9th 2019. The judges decision is final.
https://www.facebook.com/NationalBBQWeek2019/ or #BBQBaptas